Time for cruise.. just wondering what type of dress to wear for the black tie event…more shopping to do.. really excited…
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Comments
Popular posts from this blog
It is a Saturday again and I had been binge watching movies and series on Netflix.. started with kung fu panda 3, followed by Little women, followed by Kirk. Finished all 4 episodes and not sure about the ending. So how has the week been.. are we turning into what our parents did - started watching serials and slowly settling into middle age… achieved nothing.. just life is going on,, My daughter finished her work experience and got praise for her work and how smart and sharp she is. She wanted to buy a flute and as reward for completing Wex successfully bought her a flute and few musical books to learn the flute. Been to Halfords today and yesterday went to the Harbourside, had a drink, spicy chips and bread with oil. Sat facing the harbour next to the yacht.. life is just going on. Today went to Starbucks and had toasted fruit cake and hot chocolate, then to Halfords. We have booked the balloon ride for second week of June. Waking up early on a Saturday and switchin...
Well, trying to blog properly after nearly 10 years. So to differentiate this new phase of life, I start this new blog. What’s changed is my memory. I don’t remember things that easily. Suddenly I am in this brain fog and I don’t remember names, things.. all the important to document my life.. If not for others it’s for me. Enjoyed reading my blogs from 2011 and now I feel it necessary to do so. Life takes interesting turns. And the first month of this year has been the worst with my company announcing redundancies and with the brain fog and everything it was worse. Maybe the worse is over. I was not affected by the redundancy. Been on a spending streak.. go rosettastone…practicing Spanish and Japanese. Doing the course, destinos side by side.. as usual.. bought clothes on Tu. also, want to start the Japanese and Russian courses on YouTube side by side.. started reading books again. Practising my drawings… Life is interesting.. I want to preserve and record every momen...
Comments
Post a Comment